This is Duolingo, a language-learning website/app that deserves some serious recognition. It offers over 10 languages for English speakers, as well as courses for non-English speakers around the world, and they’re in the process of adding more.
But wait, I don’t want to do any more schoolwork! Not to worry little one, Duolingo is actually more like a game. You can compete with friends, and earn “lingots” (which are basically Duolingo money) to buy power-ups, extra activities, and bonus skills - like Flirting.
I’m already taking a language, what do I need this for?
It’s not really a secret that most school language courses (in America, anyway) suck and only teach you to speak the language at about a third grader’s level. Which is why Duolingo is so freaking awesome.
Teachers can’t give every student individualized attention, but Duolingo can. If you’re not learning the way you want to or as much as you want to in the classroom, Duolingo is a really great resource. It’s easy, tailored to you, and really effective.
Duolingo tracks your progress and reminds you when you haven’t studied for a while or need a refresher on something. Already semi-fluent in a language? No problem, just take a shortcut to more advanced subjects or test out of the lesson.
The lessons start with the basics (he, she, hello, thank you, etc) and move up to harder stuff. Duolingo focuses on vocabulary first, so you can learn the language and then the grammar that goes with it - much simpler than the system most schools use. It also tracks the number of words you’ve learned and how well you know them.
And you don’t even have to write out the flashcards!
Duolingo is perfect for reviewing everything you forgot over the summer or giving you the extra help you need. And if you’re trying to learn a language on your own, it’s fantastic - you don’t have to create your own lessons. Whether you’re trying to learn your second, third, or fifth language, I seriously recommend Duolingo.
Okay, what else?
Duolingo also has discussion boards, where you can ask for help with a hard lesson, make new friends, watch for updates, and share your achievements.
Even better is the Immersion feature. It won’t send you to Spain or France, but it’s pretty awesome. Duolingo takes real articles from the internet, which users translate. You can translate articles from your native language into the language you’re learning or vice versa, which gives you more experience and makes the Internet more universal.
You can suggest new languages and track Duolingo’s progress in creating new courses. Bilinguals (older than 13) can help to create these courses. Duolingo has a long list of courses that can be contributed to, like Punjabi, Hebrew, and Vietnamese. Oh, and Dothraki, Klingon, Sindarin, and Esperanto.
And the best part? IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
If you love languages or just want to pass French class this year, USE DUOLINGO. Download the app and practice a language while you wait for the bus instead of playing Angry Birds!
Coolest app I’ve ever downloaded.
I don’t know about you guys but I am psyched to get an education, woo. This year is a hella important year for me because if I don’t finish this school year with five As then I am a dead man walking, you get me? So this started off as a collection to help me get those fabulous As but I thought, what the hell? I’ll share this perfection with everyone else because sharing is caring. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty
001. CALEDONIA’S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE
- advice for college
- how to survive in college
- how to survive freshmen year of high school
- college packing list
- alternative to buying expensive textbooks
- dorm room survival
- free online college courses
002. WRITE LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL
- the ultimate guide to writing
- how to write good
- how to write an essay
- how to write a good essay
- the five paragraph essay
- deadly sins checklist
- formatting your paper
- tips on getting started
- seven tips to become a better writer (stephen king)
- four ways to have confidence in your writing
- seven ways to speed up your writing
- five ways to add sparkle to your writing
- how to finish what you started: a five step plan for writers
- thirty-one ways to find inspiration for your writing
- tips for dealing with writer’s block
003. READING ISN’T ONLY FOR NERDS AND FANGIRLS
- how to take care of your books
- how to read shakespeare
- no fear shakespeare (i found this incredibly useful when studying macbeth!)
- one hundred most read books
- how to read difficult books
- how to read faster
- books made into movies
- books made into tv shows
- 350+ free ebooks
004. STUDY MOTHER FUCKER
- studying tips
- studying techniques
- how to pull an all-night and still have a successful exam result
- how to get motivated to study
- tips to help you concentrate
- time management tips
- chrome site blocker
005. LEARNING SHIT
- solve any maths equations: 1, 2.
- when your teacher says not to use wikipedia (an alternative)
- square root calculator, cube root calculator
- for when you can’t do your homework
- chemical equation balancer (what got me through chemistry last year)
- cliffnotes, sparknotes
- college courses
- how to: multiply big numbers
- crash courses (youtube)
- teaches you everything
006. PRESENTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL WORK AY
007. USEFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE /SOMETIMES/
- TED (basically gods gift)
- challenge your brain
- feed the hungry and up your vocabulary game
- free online textbooks
- final grade calculator
- a whole page dedicated to studying and organising
008. MUSIC TO CALM DOWN UR SCHOOL DAY BLUES YO
- a really chill playist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- calm nature sounds
- concentration/focus playlist
- relaxation is key
- four hours of classical music
- playlists to listen to: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx.
009. ALL THIS STUDYING??? YOU NEED A BREAK, MY FRIEND.
- watch a cute ass dog lick your screen
- one hundred thousand stars
- movies masterpost
- foreign movies
- gay movies
- lesbian movies you should definitely watch
- broadway musicals
- LGBT+ books
- download free books
- read any book
- the best masterpost ever if you’re bored
010. TIPS FOR SCHOOL N STUFF BCUS I WANTED TEN BITS
- try your best. not everyone can get all As, and getting all As does not make you better than everyone else. just do the best you can and be the best person you can be.
- don’t sleep in class! i know it seems so so tempting but slept my way through geography last year and i got a C in my exam instead of the expected A so…
- Don’t tick off your teacher, follow the rules to an extent, get to class on time, respect your classmates and teachers. you know, just be a decent person.
- be positive!!! and not just for the first week or so, keep the positivity going throughout the whole school year. if you don’t believe in yourself then why should anyone else?
- "you can do it, wildcat, i believe in u" — something troy bolton said one time probably definitely
Brownie in a cup
Cookie in a cup
Pumpkin Brownie Chunk Ice Cream
Peppermint Brownie Pops
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Mint Stuffed Cookies
French Toast Rollups
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies Cheesecake
Bloody Red Velvet Cupcakes
Rose Apple Pie
Strawberry Heart Pie
100 Things You Can Have On a Stick
make pixel art
Kneeling + Sitting
Dragon head view
How to draw faces
What should I draw?
Free art software
Learn to Sew
http://www.duolingo.com (fixed it. :3)
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 1 – Apéritif
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 2 – Amuse-Bouche
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 3 – Potage
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 4 – Ceuf
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 5 – Coquilles
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 6 – Entrée
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 7 – Sorbet
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 8 – Fromage
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 9 – Trou Normand
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 10 – Buffet Froid
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 11 – Roti
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 12 – Releves
Hannibal Season 1 Episode 13 – Savoureux
A Study in Pink
The Blind Banker
The Great Game
A Scandal in Belgravia
The Hounds of Baskerville
The Reichenbach Fall
Many Happy Returns (Mini Episode)
The Empty Hearse
The Sign of Three
His Last Vow
Doctor who (10&11)
- The End of the World
- The Quiet Undead
- Aliens of London
- World War Three
- The Long Game
- Father’s Day
- The Empty Child
- The Doctor Dances
- Boom Town
- Bad Wolf
- The Parting of The Ways
- New Earth
- Tooth & Claw
- School Reunion
- The Girl In the Fireplace
- Rise of the Cybermen
- Age of Steel
- The Idiot’s Lantern
- The Impossible Planet
- The Satan Pit
- Love & Monsters
- Fear Her
- Army of Ghosts
- Smith & Jones
- The Shakespeare Code
- Daleks In Manhattan
- Evolution of the Daleks
- The Lazarus Experiment
- Human Nature
- The Family of Blood
- The Sound of Drums
- The Last of the Time Lords
- Partners In Crime
- The Fires of Pompeii
- Planet of The Ood
- The Sontaran Stratagem
- The Poison Sky
- The Doctor’s Daughter
- The Unicorn & the Wasp
- Silence In The Library
- Forest of the Dead
- Turn Left
- The Stolen Earth
- Journey’s End
- The Next Doctor (Christmas Special 2008)
- Planet of the Dead (Easter Special 2009)
- The Water of Mars (Autumn Special 2009)
- The End of Time Part 1 (Christmas Special 2009)
- The End of Time Part 2 (New Year’s Special 2010)
- The Eleventh Hour
- The Beast Below
- VIctory of the Daleks
- The Time of Angels
- Flesh & Stone
- The Vampires of Venice
- Amy’s Choice
- The Hungry Eaeth
- Cold Blood
- Vincent & The Doctor
- The Lodger
- The Pandorica Opens
- The Big Bang
- The Impossible Astronaut
- Day of the Moon
- The Curse of the Black Spot
- The Doctor’s Wife
- The Rebel Flesh
- The Almost People
- A Good Man Goes to War
- Let’s Kill Hitler
- Night Terrors
- The Girl Who Waited
- The God Complex
- Closing Time
- The Wedding of River Song
- The Doctor, The Widow, & The Wardrobe
- Asylum of the Daleks
- Dinosaurs On A Spaceship
- A Town Called Mercy
- The Power of Three
- The Angels Take Manhattan
- (Christmas Special) The Snowmen
- The Bells of Saint John
- The Rings of Akhaten
- The Cold War
- Journey to the Center of the TARDIS
- The Crimson Horror
- Nightmare In Silver
- The Name of the Doctor
- (Christmas Special) The Doctor, The Widow, & The Wardrobe
Teen Wolf (requested :3)
Episode 1 “Wolf Moon”
Episode 1 “Omega”
The Great Gatsby
The Hunger Games
Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 1
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Disney in alphabetical!
- Aladdin and the King of Thieves
- Alice in the Wonderland
- The Aristocats
- Atlantis the Lost Empire
- Atlantis: Milo’s Return
- The Avengers
- Bambi II
- The Black Cauldron
- Brother Bear
- Brother Bear 2
- A Bug’s Life
- Cars Toon Maters Tall Tales
- Cars 2
- Chicken Little
- A Christmas Carol
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- Beauty and the Beast
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Fantasia 2000
- Finding Nemo
- The Fox Hound
- The Fox Hound 2
- A Goofy Movie
- The Incredibles
- John Carter
- The Jungle Book
- Lady and the Tramp
- Lady and the Tramp 2
- Lilo and Stitch
- Lilo and Stitch 2
- The Lion King
- The Lion King 1½
- The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning
- Mary Poppins
- Mars Needs Moms
- Monster Inc.
- Meet the Robinsons
- Mulan II
- The Nightmare before Christmas
- Oliver & Company
- Peter Pan
- Peter Pan: Return to Never Land
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Rescuers
- Robin Hood
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Sword in the Stone
- Tangled Ever After
- Tarzan and Jane
- Tarzan II
- Tinker Bell (2008)
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Toy Story
- Toy Story 2
- Toy Story 3
- Treasure Planet
- Winnie the Pooh
- 101 Dalmatians
- 101 Dalmatians II Patch’s London Adventure
- Alpha and Omega
- The Ant Bully
- The Bee Movie
- Despicable Me
- Gnomeo and Juliet
- Horton Hears a Who
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Ice Age
- Ice Age: The Meltdown
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Ice Age Scrat In Love
- Ice Age Shorts Collection
- Ice Age
- Ice Age: The Meltdown
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Ice Age Scrat In Love
- Ice Age Shorts Collection
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- Monsters Vs. Aliens
- Monster House
- Open Season
- Open Season 2
- Open Season 3
- Scared Shrekless
- Shrek 2
- Shrek: 3D The Story Continues
- Shrek 3
- Shrek the Halls
- Shrek Forever After
- The Smurfs
- Spirited Away
- The Swan Princess
wreck it ralph
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs
RIGHT GUYS THIS IS MY MASTERPOST PLEASE USE IT FOR GOOD.
YOU CAN STEAL THE LINKS AND PUT THEM N YOUR OWN MASTERPOSTS IF YOU LIKE I DONT MIND. :3 (SOME LINKS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR RANDOM REASONS ESPECIALLY THE MOVIES SO TELL ME IF THEY DONT AND I WILL THRY TO FIX THEM BUT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BECAUSE THE MOVIE COULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED.)
Everything I wish I knew when I joined Tumblr. Basically this is a collection of things that will make Tumblr easier to use :D
How to install a theme
My Favorite Theme Makers (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
How to: Add links to your Tumblr description/sidebar
Help picking a color scheme to match your icon
How to Install Updates Tab (X)
Updates Tab Masterpost
How to add a music player (X) (X)
Transparent Images and Pixels (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
HTML Color Codes
Creating a poll on Tumblr
Creating a countdown
How to create a re-direct page
Blogrolls, Family, Follow Forever
How to make a network
How to Install a Navigation Page
HTML Help & Codes
Tumblr Formatting Cheatsheat
Theme making tutorial
Tumblr Blog that helps people with tumblr related issues
*Remember most theme makers will answer questions about there them or already have FAQ Page to make it easier for you to use
Tutorial for saving Photoshop (windows)
Masterpost for downloading Photoshop
How to make a Gif
Learn the Basics of Photoshop
Beginner Tutorials for Photoshop
Photoshop Graphic Masterposts
Photoshop Tutorial Masterpost
Photoshop Help Blog
Photoshop Help Blog
HQ Celebrity Gallery Masterpost
Alternatives to Photoshop
How to write Fanfiction
Avoiding mistakes when writing fanfiction
10 Tips to Writing Fanfiction
How to Submit a Fanfiction to Fanfiction.Net
Writing Fiction Plans
34 Writing Tips
How to write a Character
Tips on writing a Character
Character writing Masterpost
Writing Masterpost (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
Diverse Character Writing Masterpost
Detailed Character template
How to write different Body types (X) (X)
Creating an OC Masterpost
Writing Folklore, Myth and Creatures Masterpost
How to write Ancient Rome England Viking Age Victorian Age Middle Ages 50’s Wild West
Other things to help your Writing (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
How to RP Masterpost
RP Help Masterpost
Help Fact Check Tumblr Posts
See if your about to hit post limit
In case you update software and it sucks
Writing, Graphics, Textures, Themes Masterpost
Massive Masterpost included Writing & Art
Tutorial Master Post
I hope that this survival guide has helped you with any tumblr related issues, have a great day.
I guess I need this if I ever want to do something other than reblog.
*runs and hides in corner*
Have you heard of pompei77?
is friggin’ amazing
look at the details
THE FIRST ONE IS A DRAWING??? FOR LIKE YEARS I THOUGHT IT WAS A PHOTO?!?!?!?
The last three are making me question everything in existence
WHAT THE FUCK
*short haired people sobbing in the corner*
Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)
This needs to be rebloggable …
number 9 tho
number fucking 9. there was a dude that would play his guitar outside of my window at 1 am all the time
Some bits that I’ve picked up:
There’s a general rule of college that if you were sitting in that seat for over two weeks, that is your seat. Not many if any professors have seating arrangements but switching seats will fuck everyone up.
Get there early and stay late. As soon as you get home you will not want to do shit. Stay on campus and do some homework while you’re in the environment.
SIT UP FRONT. The best way to start understanding something is to listen to someone talk about it and you can’t do that from the back of the class trying to listen over everyone whispering to each other. LISTENING WILL MAKE HOMEWORK SO MUCH EASIER.
Be childish, but be respectful. Have a massive snowball fight across campus, but don’t aim for anyone not taking part.
SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THE LIBRARY. Some people work there, some people sleep there. It is a quiet space.
Don’t be afraid to talk to professors. They are not there to flunk you. They would rather you pass than not.
IF YOU NEED TUTORING GET TUTORING DON’T WAIT UNTIL YOU’VE DUG YOURSELF INTO YOUR GRAVE.
Get involved. It will help you make friends, give you new skills to learn, and even help you get a leg up in the work place if you know the right people.
I will add to this as a GTA:
Take time for yourself—buy a planner, figure out when your best study hours are, figure out WHERE you study best, and figure out how much time you need to complete an assignment—AND THEN make sure to pencil in an hour for video games, some time to watch a TV show, or time to just lay on your floor and blow bubbles. Whatever you like. Don’t forget about YOU.
SLEEP. EAT. DRINK WATER. Don’t die. Caffeine =/= sleep. I cannot emphasize that this much.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR INSTRUCTORS! If you’re sick, shoot an e-mail and say “Hey, I’m sick today. Can I set up a time to talk to you about what I missed?” If you’ve got a good opportunity (scholarships, to go to another country, to check out a cool lecture, etc.) let your prof know ahead of time. If you just need time to work on projects, all it takes is an e-mail. We understand. I gave a student a free skip day because he e-mailed me and said “Hey, look, I have two massive tests and a project due and I need the time to study.” And THAT IS OKAY.
However, sometimes you just need a personal day, and you know what, when you wake up and getting out of bed seems like the worst idea ever….just turn off your alarm and get that sleep.
Some additionally tid-bits that might help you
- Before signing up for classes, look on “ratemyprofessor.com" and see if the teachers at your campus are included. There may be two or more teachers for the same course, and you want to try and pick the good/easy one. Who your professor is can have a great affect on what grade you make, even for the "same" class.
- Look for a facebook group for your "graduating class" set up, which is a good way to make friends and find people with similar interests (particularly for introverts).
- Look for a facebook group for each of your courses. If there isn’t one, MAKE ONE and send it out via the course email or word of mouth. These groups are helpful for if you missed class and need the notes, and especially for review time before exams.
- If no one else does it, make a google doc of the exam reviews and post it on the class facebook page. That way everyone contributes to the review. 200 brains are most definitely better than 1.
- During lectures, unless Internet is required, TURN IT OFF. If it’s on, you WILL end up on tumblr or some other site, and you will miss important shit.
- For the love of God, pay attention to your syllabus. Sometimes assignments are listed there, and that’s the only place it’ll be mentioned. Also, if it says to do a reading by a specific date, DO THE READING BY THAT DATE. Otherwise you will get behind, and you will have 200+ pages of textbooks to read in one night before the test, and you will cry.
- Yes you actually need to do the readings. Yes it is a lot. Yes it will suck. Do it anyways.
- If you are used to getting all A’s, do not cry when you get a B. Take it from someone who killed herself for two years to maintain a 4.0, it feels like the end of the world when your GPA drops, but it’s not. You’ll be okay. Just breathe and do your best. Your best is good enough.
Try to make sure you leave an open hour around midday so that you have time to get food in you. A lot of people forget to do this. If you have to have back to back classes, check your syllabus or with your teacher—some midday classes allow you to bring in a drink and a snack. Some will even allow you a full meal.
If you can get an online/pdf copy of the book without busting the bank, DO IT. Sometimes there are even annotated versions online. This can make notetaking a shitton easier, because you can highlight printed-out versions of the book and they won’t dock you on the money back. Sometimes professors move through their lecture too fast for you to write stuff down. Shrugging off that old ‘don’t ruin your books’ rule you had in high school may be your only hope.
UNLESS YOU NEED THEM OR REALLY WANT TO KEEP THEM TRY TO SELL BACK YOUR BOOKS—maybe even offer them online to incoming students. You won’t get nearly the worth of them but someone after you will thank you a million times over for providing a used copy. If you take good notes, you can sometimes buy/sell those as well. A lot of professors teach literally the same class every time.
IF YOUR PROFESSOR PUTS NOTES ONLINE GET THEM. GET THEM NOW. TRUST ME. YOU WANT THOSE NOTES. Bring them in with you if it’s possible to get them before class.
Keep change on hand. Always.
The Best Way To Make Friends:
Bring a printer with you to college and offer to print people’s stuff for half of what the school does or for free if you can afford it.
Carry around small candies with you and offer them to people while waiting outside of class. If you are the ‘candy person’ this gives you an in for starting conversations.
Buy a jumbo pack of chalk and find an open sidewalk on a free day. Write the words ‘Come draw with me?’ and begin doodling.
Have a pack of cards.
Last But Not Least: if you go onto campus and you can’t find what you’re looking for, and you are afraid to go up to someone and ask, find an open, well-populated area, hold your schedule/map in hand, and walk in circles for a few minutes, looking up and around in obvious confusion. Other students know this body language well. Someone will stop and point you in the right direction. (if you are worried that the person’s directions are a joke or faulty, wait for them to leave and take up the stance again; if the directions match-up the second time, they’re legit; do not allow a person to ‘show you the way’ unless EVERY STEP is along an obvious walkway, just in case)
For those of you who fear assault, most campuses aren’t much for small blades or mace. Carry a pocket air horn or a hand bag of those little pop-rock fireworks unless you can get a concealed weapons permit.
Get cool stuff just for taking surveys.
It’s easy, fast, and it’s free!
So what are you waiting for?
Important Note: They are only mainly looking for panelists residing in the USA. So you won’t be able to get much survey opportunities if you reside elsewhere.
I’m a member of 4 panels (where I get a good portion of my monthly income) & I’ve been using this one, too.
It’s definitely legit. The surveys only take 5 mins to complete. I’ve been a member for maybe 2.5 years and a year ago, I won a digital camera & an iPad 3 from them.
I also won a magazine subscription a few months ago. Not a bad way to pass 5-10 minutes of your time if you ask me.
PS: Don’t cry “scam” when you haven’t even fucking tried it yet. If I listened to those, I’d be losing out on a good portion of my monthly income now.
NPD is not for the faint of heart, I won a 46 inch Samsung flat screen HDTV and a Flip video recorder. I had been a member for quite some time, and the day I was going to unsubscribe when bam!!! I won! Janet (their rep) called me up to bring me the good news!
Like what the person above said, it’s a good way to use your free time & get free stuff for it!
Reblogging so i can find this later